[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Incrementalists Forum • View topic - Back

Back

Personal stuff, chatter, arguments that don't fit anywhere else.

Back

Postby Phil » Mon May 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Well. It seems my timing is outstanding as usual. The only Pirates games I missed while I was in stub were interleague play, so who cares? How was everyone else's weekend?
"Your job as a good player isn't to win money, it's to make good decisions." -- Mike Caro
Phil
Catalyst
Catalyst

Re: Back

Postby Alexander » Mon May 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Not too bad. Just some unexpected babysitting, you know? For pity's sake, Phil....
"Fascism is not in itself a new order of society. It is the future refusing to be born." -- Aneurin Bevan
Alexander
Catalyst
Catalyst

Postby JWaterford » Mon May 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Well, hello, stranger. I hope you didn't leave too much of yourself in the Garden. How do you like the new you?
What is now Proved, was once only Imagin'd.
JWaterford
Activist
Activist

Postby Phil » Mon May 05, 2014 8:45 pm

I'm trying to remember how long it's been since I've been blond. Still, seriously, it is very strange to look into a mirror and see Matt staring back at me.

Dammit, anyway. I should write him a eulogy. This sucks.
"Your job as a good player isn't to win money, it's to make good decisions." -- Mike Caro
Phil
Catalyst
Catalyst

Postby Jesse » Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Holy frak! I blink and suddenly you have a spike AND it's all resolved. I mean, Augustus took something like 6 months to even find me, and I know Ethan took what, a year to settle in?

Okay, someone better seed this! Especially how the whole Matsu thing tangled in...
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.
Jesse
Muse
Muse

Postby JWaterford » Mon May 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Matsu? Well. Much is explained. And yet so much remains to be explained.

So, if you're the new Matsu, who have we recruited for him?
JWaterford
Activist
Activist

Postby Phil » Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Yeah, we will. But it all started when Oskar said, "Hey, Phil, want to see if we can set a new record for Second to Stub to Second?" And I said, "Why, sure, let's do that..."
Phil
Catalyst
Catalyst

Postby JWaterford » Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm

JWaterford
Activist
Activist

Postby Jesse » Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Ass. Remind me to dump the beer I buy you over your head next time we go out for drinks.
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.
Jesse
Muse
Muse

Postby Ethan » Mon May 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Yeah. You wouldn't want to tempt us to go for a new record.
Ethan
Activist
Activist

Return to Personal