Interesting Tidbits

It can be educational--and even fun--to go dipping into the Garden for some things your Primary did before he was you. If you relive an experience you feel like sharing, this is the place to do it.

Interesting Tidbits

Postby Jesse » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:32 am

During my grazing recently, I noticed a pattern: Apparently, my Primary has a habit of switching back and forth between male and female. It's rare for me to go more than two Seconds without switching. None of my male Seconds has been particularly effeminate, nor my female Seconds particularly masculine - the opposite, in fact, appears to be true; as typical for most recruits, mine tend to be reasonably-attractive renditions of for the time and locale. Now, I'm wondering if it's some vibe I'm subconsciously putting off that at least other Incrementalists pick up on, and graze for new recruits appropriately. I've dumped what I have on it into the hover milk bucket (no idea why, seriously) in the tennis room (picture of a giant racket wrapped in a net on the far wall).
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.
Jesse
Muse
Muse

Re: Interesting Tidbits

Postby Jimmy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh, that is interesting. I'd love it if John or Ramon or someone could look at this, and see if it might tell us something.
"There are people who will avoid anything eatable, drinkable, or smoke-able that has in any way acquired a shady reputation. They pay this price for health. And health is all they get for it. How strange it is. It is like paying out your whole fortune for a cow that has gone dry." -- Mark Twain
Jimmy
Activist
Activist

Return to Your Primary's Past